The following is an example:
- Personal finance and accounting
software for budgeting and book keeping.
- The most popular finance website on the entire Internet.
Look up financial statements, company info, and more for any
public company as well as track your portfolio.
The Motley Fool
- Here at Fool.com you can track your portfolio, read great
tips on begining investing, and much more.
Money Central - Tons of great info on investing, banking,
financial planning, and taxes.
- Good info for anyone that doesn't like to plan financially.
Lot of great tips and a free newsletter.
- A national, nonprofit organization offering free debt management
and educational programs that help financially distressed
families and individuals effectively manage their finances.
Central - Great budgeting tips and info for beginners
Dollar Stretcher - Lots of good tips and ideas for getting
the most out of your money money.
Master - Tips to making budgeting cuts - reducing expenses.
- Many other good budgeting links.
- Tips for creating a wedding budget.
- Tips on using Excel for the advanced.
- A great all encompassing resource to assist in small to
large business planning - for both online businesses as well
as traditional businesses.
2.0 - Has one of the best Internet businesses magazines
available with many of their articles and insites online at
- Looking for Internet statistics and demographic research?
eMarketer will have them.
- Have you ever wondered where top CEO's go to get their news
and updates? CEO Express is the place.
- Microsoft's online resource for Internet businesses.
Internet Startup Workshop - Good info and tips for Internet
small business section - Hundred of great articles and
links for the small business owner.
- Good info and tips for all types of business, from startups
to exit strategies.
- Good info from the Small Business Admistration on starting